Senior Living Sales Director sought for beautifully appointed New State of The Art community in Fairfax County, VA. If you're a candidate with a strong sense of relationship building and referral development, this may be the opportunity for you!
We're not seeking an "I can sell widgets, so I can sell anything," sort of salesperson here. Candidates should really come from Senior Living and have creative ideas for sales outreach & referral development. Essential too is the ability to partner with all property department heads to ensure great ideas are backed up by prompt, excellent service.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is involved in building positive relationships with referral sources, responsible for educating prospects on the communities philosophy and services to guide them through the decision making process, learning their motivations and objectives along the way.
Part of that internal partnership involves educating the other departments on how valuable their part is to the overall occupancy. The Director of Sales and Marketing educates employees as to their role in marketing. The Director leads by example showing staff how to exude the values of the organization through having a professional image and by acting with integrity.
With that in mind, our ideal candidate will need to have clear and open communication style, with a love of mentoring and education. Our Sales and Marketing Director should be providing a smile as well as kindness and helpful service.
Any applicant will be expected to demonstrate a track record of measurable success in their previous positions along with stable tenure.
Sales Responsibilities Include:
- Accountable for entire sales process: building prospect base, immediately responding to prospect inquiries, generating tours, performing purposeful follow-up, and securing deposits for move-ins.
- Upon receipt of deposit and agreed upon move-in date, assists in transitioning the move-in process to the ED and other department heads.
- Responsible for scheduling an assessment
- Responsible for development and implementation of innovative sales/marketing plans.
- Hosting events at the residence for qualified prospects and referral sources
- Placing advertisements in newspapers & Mailing promotional information to prospects.
- Active participant in Senior Living & Healthcare groups in the community to develop positive relationships and referral sources.
- Develops community outreach plans, including relationship development with professional referral sources with the intent of generating viable leads for the community and creating a positive reputation in the community at large.
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining a budgeted occupancy percentage.
- Maintains the sales tracking system for the community
- Responsible for working closely with ED and other department heads to ensure accurate reporting of community census.
- Acts in accordance with corporate vision and mission.
- Tracks and maintains marketing budget for community-responsible line items (Events, Outreach, Creative Lead Follow-Up charge codes).
- The support of a highly regarded multi-state provider of Independent Assisted Living, and Memory Care
- Competitive base pay
- Generous move-in bonus plan (Up to 30% of the base pay)
- Company Paid Health benefits (Comprehensive Benefits including Health/ Dental/ Vision)
- Thorough Benefits package: Company paid $100K term life insurance, 401K with match
- Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
- Excellent support systems in place and a great reputation for creating upbeat work environments
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Recent previous experience in sales and marketing, ideally in a Senior Living, Memory Care, Retirement Living or other aligned healthcare/ hospitality environment
- An impressive and measurable track record of success in prior sales roles
- Stable tenure in prior experience
- Clear and open communication style, especially as it relates to developing both sales and inter-departmental relationships
- An affinity for seniors and desire to see them provided with excellent care
- Drive to work hard and achieve the best possible results every day
- Respect of others, and willingness to be reliable and
- Acceptance that the schedule will regularly include events or special activities that may take place during evenings or other days/times
This community is well-established and located in a booming DC suburb
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.