Are you aiming to find work in the sunshine state? Want a town in which you have ready access to parks, galleries, professional sports, historic sites, the beach, shopping & more?
Well-appointed Assisted Living community in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area seeks an experienced Sales & Marketing professional for their Community Relations Director role.
The parent company of this property is financially stable and offers the support of talented regional Sales directors with whom you can share ideas & develop new strategies for occupancy development. The campus itself has a variety of room styles, and a great team of folks providing care too.
The community has a good base of residents, but there is still room for the incoming CRD to make an impact on census.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Stable company
- Energetic regional support team
- Beautiful senior living community
- Solid base pay
- Bonus with each move-in
- Vivacious Executive Director for support
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience as a self-motivated inside/ outside sales & marketer
- A sales background in Assisted Living, Senior Living, Home Health, Hospice or Skilled Nursing healthcare industry preferred
- Sensitivity for families and residents
- Understanding of how to develop healthcare referrals from area healthcare providers, senior centers, etc.
- Energy and enthusiasm for sales
- A love of seniors
So if this opportunity gets you excited and you feel you can make a diference, email your resume today for immediate consideration to: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, phone Beth Keener at: 614-505-3621.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Assisted Living, Senior Living, Retirement, Sales, Marketing, Community Relations, Business development.