Classic Midwestern Skilled Nursing Facility on the far west side of Ames, Iowa, seeks bright and detail-oriented Registered Nurse (RN) for their newly created MDS Nurse/ Quality Coordinator role.
This successful SNF is a part of a fantastic healthcare provider with team-oriented culture and impressive facilities.
The position of RN MDS Nurse/ Quality Coordinator will be tasked with providing backup MDS Coordination while supporting the overall success of the property by ensuring that patient records are correct and up to date, that all essential medical supplies are ordered (while keeping an eye toward the budget) and that the Director of Nursing and QA Director have whatever they need to get their jobs done well.
The RN MDS Nurse/ Quality Coordinator will work a Monday through Friday daytime shift. There will be no people reporting directly up to this person, and they will report directly to the DON.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Great pay & Mon-Fri day shift
- Generous benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, 401K with match, and vacation & sick pay
- Strong financial backing & resources available for support
- Team-oriented culture
- Relocation assistance if needed
- Having the chance to put your stamp on a newly created role
- Opportunity to step into a lead role without having all the responsibility of supervising other nurses
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Previous MDS experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or similar post-acute healthcare setting
- A Registered Nursing license in the state of Iowa or a member of the RN Nursing License Compact
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of state and federal SNF regulations
- Knowledge of the recent PDPM changes to MDS a plus!
- Combination of great team-oriented communication skill, and ability to self-motivate to get your job done with autonomy
- Desire to live in Iowa, just north/ northwest of Des Moines, Iowa
If you have worked as an RN MDS Nurse in a Skilled Nursing Facility & want the chance to earn more without having all the headaches of life as a DON, then this may be the ideal happy-medium for you!
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: Mkoch@leaderstat.com
If you have questions, please feel free to phone Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480) 991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.