LeaderStat has a new opportunity for an RN or LVN Health Services Director with a fantastic Assisted Living community in the Lassen County, CA area. Beautiful forest and mountain views, scenic vibes, and clean air!
Health Services Directors are responsible for leading all clinical areas in an Assisted Living setting. This position is accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. The position reports to the Executive Director.
Job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing and developing nursing & care staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Beautiful community and supportive working environment
- Competitive compensation and relocation assistance
- Clinical team is experienced and hardworking
- Advancement potential
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in California
- Track record of success as a clinical leader, ideally in a senior living, assisted living, memory care, or skilled nursing setting
- Stable tenure in previous jobs
- Clear communication and customer service skills
- Ability to connect with staff, residents & families
If you are interested in exploring this wonderful opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to Patrick Thornquist for details at: email@example.com
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Assisted Living, Senior Living, Health Services Director, Health and Wellness, Resident Services Director, Care Service Manager, Assisted Living Director of Nursing, AL DON., LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Memory Care
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.