LeaderStat has a new opportunity for an experienced RN MDS Coordinator with an outstanding skilled nursing provider (SNF) in the Albuquerque area.
The building presents well and there is corporate support to assist with the clinical reimbursement process and PDPM changes.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with a supportive team and fantastic Administrator
- Very little floor duties or on-call responsibilities
- Lots of resources available
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in New Mexico
- MDS experience
- RAC-CT preferred but not required
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to Patrick for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, MDS Coordinator, RAI, PPS, RAC-CT, long term care, LTC, skilled nursing, SNF