RN Nurse Manager, Memory Care needed Cincinnati, Ohio
Join a top-rated, premier senior living and long term care community in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. We are well established in the senior living market place and promote the highest quality of person centered care for our residents. Enjoy a great team environment with a fantastic leadership support team, unmatched company culture and excellent compensation and benefits.
The RN Nurse Manager, Memory Care position requires a Registered Nurse (RN) in Ohio to oversee and manage the Memory Care/Dementia Support program for the household. The primary purpose of this position is to provide clinical leadership to the household ensuring that the mission, vision, and values of the organization are supported through the clinical services of the household. The RN Nurse Manager will participate in planning, organizing, directing and facilitating the clinical operations of the household to ensure regulatory compliance, nurture a person centered and resident centered culture, and promote individual and team learning within the household.
RN Nurse Manager, Memory Care Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Ohio, active and in good standing
- 2 to 3 years of management experience in a nursing leadership position in Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Assisted Living.
- 2 years of nursing experience in Dementia/Alzheimer's care
- Experience in person centered care is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to build teams and coach/mentor team members
- Must have a high ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Remarkable ability to project a positive attitude and work collaboratively with team members and resident family members
Our employees enjoy a full compensation and benefits package to include:
- Quality, cost-effective health care as well as disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with employer match
- PTO and paid holidays
To apply please send resume to Laura Jansing at email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.