Spectacular Assisted Living & Memory Care community on California's central coast North of Santa Barbara seeking Registered Nurse (RN) in CA who is an experienced leader with strong clinical assessment knowledge for their RN Memory Care Manager position.
Providers of Assisted Living & Memory Care like this don't come along every day. This community is far & away the best in the region, and performs at the top within its parent company too. If you are aiming to grow you career and want to work in an organization that recognizes your talent, look no further than this amazing place!
The RN in this Memory Care Manager position will lead a large team that provides top tier care to the memory care residents in their area of the community. You'll be mentoring your team & also thoroughly assessing incoming residents to properly understand the care needs of each person. You will work in partnership with the campus Director of Nursing & support each other as needed.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Working for a senior living provider with one of the best reputations in the West
- Receiving excellent support from a talented team of regional clinicians
- Proving yourself worthy to continue to grow and advance within the company over time
- Earning a strong pay rate
- Getting a generous package of benefits that includes several great health plan options (plus dental & vision), a 401K with match, Life insurance, and great vacation time off program
- Relocation assistance if required
Ideal candidates will have:
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of California
- Strong desire to live on the Central Coast
- Track record of success as a clinical leader
- Advanced clinical assessment skills
- Experience working with seniors, ideally in Assisted Living or Memory Care, but will consider SNF or Home Health/ Hospice too
- A work ethic that would make your grandparents proud
If this all sounds like you in a nutshell, crack that baby open & email your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant at 480-991-0218 x303.
Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Memory Care, Assisted Living, RN Manager, RN Supervisor, Clinical Assessments, Senior Living.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.