Gorgeous retirement community serving a full continuum of care on the West side of Salem, Oregon is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for their MDS Coordinator position.
This Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) sits within a larger retirement campus and provides excellent skilled rehabilitation and long term care nursing. MDS stands for Minimum Data Set (not the most evocative title) but what it means is all-important to the provider; this is the nurse who assesses incoming residents in order to best identify their needed care and track the appropriate codes required by Medicare and Medicaid to assure maximum reimbursements are received for this care. This is especially important in a not for profit organization in which incoming funds will go directly to ensure all needs of senior residents are met at the highest standard of care.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Participating in the leadership team for the community
- Partnering with another experienced MDS Coordinator
- The convenience of Point Click Care
- The opportunity to train and also to become RAC-CT certified (if you aren't already) at the company's expense
- Training on the upcoming PDPM changes
- Good pay and full benefits
Ideal candidates will have:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Oregon
- Experience in MDS highly preferred (but this company will train if you are an excellent RN with motivation to learn)
- Supervisory experience
- Great ability to work well as a part of a team
- Open communication style, approachable demeanor
This is quite frankly a tremendous opportunity! For an experienced MDS Coordinator, you can join a stable team of talented individuals who really respect seniors & want to see them receive top quality care. For an RN who hasn't yet had the chance to learn MDS Coordination, this is a great place in which you'll learn these sought-after skills & even be able to earn RAC Certification without having to personally pay for it.
If you want to learn more or for immediate consideration, please email your resume today to: email@example.com
Or call with questions: Michelle Koch, (480)991-0218 x303.
Keywords: MDS Coordinator, MDS 3.0, RAC-CT, PDPM, Registered Nurse, RN, SNF, Skilled Nursing Facility.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.