ABOUT THE JOB
We are in search of 4 RN ICU Travelers to work for a Large Academic Medical Center in North Carolina. Travelers will be expected to work in all ICU settings. Must be experienced in Vents, A-lines, Swans, Central Lines, Drip titration and EKG interpretation. At least 2 years of ICU experience is required and no new travelers accepted. BLS, ACLS and NIHSS certifications required. The schedule is as follows: 36 hours/week- 12 hour shifts, nights, 7p - 7:30am. Approximately every other weekend required and no call required. Over $2,500 gross per week. Travel mileage as well as a lodging and per diem stipend is available.
- NC RN license active and in good standing.
- At least 2 years of ICU experience is required.
- BLS, ACLS and NIHSS certifications required..
- EPIC experience is required.
- Ability to float to all ICU Units
- Vents, A-lines, Swans, Central Lines, Drip titration and EKG interpretation required.
ABOUT OUR TRAVEL DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Travel Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your resume to Recruiter, Beth Jordan at email@example.com or call with inquiries to 843.459.2551.