LeaderStat is currently in search of a RN Assisted Living DON/ Health Services Director for a charming Assisted Living community in the greater Vancouver, Washington area.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- $3000 sign on bonus (contingent upon completion of one year with the company)
- Company that encourages innovation at the community level;, if you have an idea you would like to try in your property,you will be given free reign to do so! If it works, you may be able to share your idea with other properties in the region.
- Strong training provided for new hires, ensuring that an RN leader coming from another field of healthcare will be able to have success in the role.
- Solid corporate and regional support.
- Excellent salary, health benefits, 401K and unlimited PTO
The ideal candidate will bring the following:
- A valid Washington Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Some RN supervisory experience, ideally in Assisted Living, Senior Living or Memory Care
- Willingness to be on call 24/7 (generally just responding to phone questions, but occasionally requiring a community visit)
- Affinity for working with seniors.
Our client is interviewing candidates currently through LeaderStat for the RN Assisted Living DON/ Health Services Director.
For immediate consideration, email your resume today to: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, contact Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant at 480-991-0218 x303.
Keywords: Assisted Living Director of Nursing, AL DON, Senior Living, Clinical Leader, Health Services Director, Health and Wellness Director, RN, Registered Nurse.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.