Cozy country Assisted Living community in central Oregon north of Redmond is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) Leader for their Health & Wellness Director position.
This property addresses the needs of the local community in which other senior living providers have not provided many options. If you feel strongly that seniors deserve great care no matter where they live, then joining this company could be the best career move for you!
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Backing of a stable multi-state provider of senior living
- Education & support of a talented regional clinical team
- Becoming a part of an enthusiastic group of people who care for senior residents like they were family
- Good pay rate
- Sign-on bonus program
- Complete benefits that include Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, 401K with company match that kicks in after 1 year, and a generous PTO plan
Ideal candidates will bring:
- A sense of delight in seeing your team better understand the "why" behind the "how" as you educate them on procedures & regulations
- Prior experience in a clinical leadership position (ideally within a Senior Living, Assisted Living or Memory Care setting)
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Oregon
- Desire to live in rural Oregon, near the north Redmond, OR area
- An affinity for working with seniors
If you believe your background & experience will match well to this position, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Or if you have questions, call Erika Hawes, Executive Recruiter, at 614-505-3611
Explore our website for more job postings: www.leaderstat.com
Keywords: Assisted Living Director of Nursing, AL DON, Health Services Director, HSD, Health & Wellness Director, HWD, Registered Nurse.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.