Family friendly Assisted Living community on the southeast side of Medford, Oregon seeks a bright and enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RN) for their Health Services Director role.
If you are an RN in Oregon with some experience in assisted living or senior living or memory care, and you have supervised previously as a clinician, then this could be your chance at stepping up into leadership.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- being part of a stable, multi-state provider of senior living
- partnering with talented regional clinicians who encourage education & growth
- leading a team of caregivers who love seniors
- developing relationships with residents and their families
- earning good salary and full benefits
- the sign-on bonus that puts a little something extra in your pocket right away
Ideal candidates will bring:
- a Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Oregon
- knowledge of and experience in assisted living/ senior living settings
- previous supervisory experience
- devotion to providing top quality care to seniors
- enthusiasm for educating your team & encouraging their success
If you have leadership skills, a soft spot in your heart for the elderly and want to use your clinical talents for good, then email your resume today for immediate consideration: Apostma@leaderstat.com
Or if you have questions, please call Amy Postma, Executive Recruiter, at 480-991-0218 x305.
Keywords: Assisted Living Director of Nursing, AL DON, Senior Living, Clinical Leader, Health Services Director, Health and Wellness Director, RN, Registered Nurse.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.