Lovely Assisted Living community in southwestern Washington State, just north of Portland, Oregon, seeks Registered Nurse (RN) in Washington to step into leadership as their Health Services Director.
Welcoming and comfortable assisted living community in Washington State, just a stone's throw from the Columbia River, is in search of a truly top-notch RN for to lead their care team in providing excellent care to their senior residents.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Clean and beautiful senior living community
- Great team, both in the community and in the region, with whom you can partner
- Opportunity for long term career advancement
- Competitive salary and generous benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, retirement plan, and a remarkable plan for Paid Time Off
- Stable multi-state provider that offers good systems and support
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Washington State
- Experience as a clinical leader/ supervisor
- Previous employment in senior living, assisted living, or memory care (ideally in Washington State)
- Desire to live in the Pacific Northwest near the Columbia river just north of Portland, Oregon/ Vancouver, Washington
- Enthusiasm for working with seniors to provide them with top quality care
Sound like a fit? For immediate consideration, email your resume today to: email@example.com
Or with questions you may call Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter, at 480-991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.