Registered Nurse (RN) Health Services Director sought for lovely Assisted Living property in the panhandle of North Idaho near a beautiful resort style lakeside community.
Do you treasure the lives of Seniors? Want to be the clinical leader who ensures their team has what it takes to provide seniors with excellent quality care?
Senior Living matters! As a clinical leader here you'll provide mentoring and education that gives the employees what they need & helps them see the beauty in providing excellent care.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Partnering with a friendly and supportive Executive Director
- Having the backing of a well respected multi-state provider of Senior Living
- Earning good pay
- Receiving generous benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, 401K with match after the first year, and loads of Paid Time Off
- Developing lasting relationships with residents, their families and your staff
Ideal candidates will bring:
- A Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Idaho
- A love and appreciation of seniors
- Experience in a clinical leadership capacity, ideally in Assisted Living, Senior Living, or Memory Care (Home Health, Hospice or Skilled Nursing experience may also be considered)
- Strong knowledge of State and Federal clinical regulations in Assisted Living
- Interest in living in the northern Idaho panhandle, on the north side of Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
If you find yourself inspired by this opportunity, reach out with your resume today for immediate consideration!
Or if you have questions, call:
Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at 480-991-0218 x303.
Keywords: Health Services Director, Assisted Living Director of Nursing, Health and Wellness Director, Healthcare Manager, HSD, AL DON, HWD, Registered Nurse, RN, Senior Living, Memory Care, Assisted Living, Resident Care.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.