Gorgeous, upscale Skilled Nursing Facility in Orange County seeks Registered Nurse (RN) with leadership experience in a skilled nursing/LTC setting to join their team as Director of Nursing (DON)
This position will supervise all clinical areas of the facility (SNF) and will provide top-tier customer service.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Well established team and good support structure, very talented LNHA in place
- Highly Rated by CMS
- Excellent opportunity for future career growth within the company
- Leading healthcare provider in rehabilitation and skilled nursing care with convenient location
- Focus on patient-centered rehabilitation with 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Custom treatment plans for each patient and resident, focusing on individual needs and goals.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in California
- SNF experience as a clinical leader (DON, ADON, Unit Manager, or similar)
- Good clinical abilities and communication skills
- Love of seniors and desire to see that they receive the best possible care
If you'd like to hear more, email your resume to Dylan at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Key Words: SNF, Skilled Nursing, DON, Director of Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Long Term Care, ADON, Charge Nurse, Weekend Supervisor
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.