RN, Director of Nursing, DON, SNF, Skilled Nursing, Regional Nurse Consultant
Director of Nursing (DON) needed to join a top provider of Skilled Nursing in the Central Missouri area.
The Missouri licensed Registered Nurse in this Director of Nursing job will be:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The supportive team environment of this successful skilled nursing provider
- Market-leading compensation package
- Plans for future company growth which could lead to further career advancement
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Missouri
- Several stable years of experience in a skilled nursing setting
- A strong understanding of skilled nursing standards of care, and federal and state regulations including Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care reimbursement rules
- A measurable track record of survey success in State and Federal Surveys
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong clinical knowledge in the SNF environment
- An enjoyment of mentoring and educating teams
This kind of opportunity doesn't come along every day. If you are seeing yourself reflected in this job description, don't hesitate!
Email your resume TODAY for immediate consideration:
Or if you have questions, call Patrick Thornquist, Healthcare Recruiter, at (480) 991-0218 x304.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.