Gorgeous, upscale Skilled Nursing Facility seeks Registered Nurse (RN) with leadership experience in a skilled nursing/LTC setting to join their team as Director of Nursing
This position will supervise caregivers and provide hands on care to patients and residents in the facility.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Well established team and good support structure, very talented LNHA in place
- Beautiful 5-Star property
- Excellent opportunity for future career growth within the company
- Leading healthcare provider in rehabilitation and skilled nursing care with convenient location
- Mission to provide personalized care for each of patient that enhances their well-being and quality of life
- Focus on patient-centered rehabilitation with 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Custom treatment plans for each patient and resident, focusing on individual needs and goals.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Registered Nurse (RN) in California
- SNF experience as a clinical leader (ADON or Unit Manager, ideally)
- Desire to live in beautiful Southern California
- Good clinical skill and the ability to clearly communicate techniques to staff
- Love of seniors and desire to see that they receive the best possible care
If you'd like to hear more, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.