Seeking an organization that will encourage you to aim high and provide above average care to all people every day? At this north Seattle CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Community, Life Care Community), leadership does this, and the team supports each other daily! If you want to experience this great work lifestyle for yourself, this is it - they're seeking a new nursing Case Manager with an RN license.
This client would prefer a Washington State Registered Nurse (WA RN) for the role with stable tenure in previous SNF Case Manager jobs.
The Case Manager role:
The RN Case Manager coordinates management of care for residents in our skilled nursing, assisted living and memory care units, follows residents throughout the continuum of care and ensures optimum utilization of resources, service delivery and compliance with external review agencies. In addition, the RN Case Manager provides ongoing support and expertise through comprehensive assessment, care planning, plan implementation and overall evaluation of individual resident needs.
- Creates plan for care across the continuum, integrating resident/family preferences and values.
- Assess new patients.
- Monitors resident care through assessments, evaluations, and/or resident records.
- Advocates for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintains ongoing dialog with Health Services Director, DNS and interdepartmental members to ensure effective implementation of Plan of Care.
- Acts as a resource for adequate medical record documentation, appropriateness of services as they relate to diagnoses, and treatment options for post-discharge care.
- Develops or implements an interdisciplinary Plan of Care based on the needs identified during the assessment, with input from the resident (and their caregivers as applicable), in collaboration with the attending physician and other care team members.
- Manages and coordinates resident care in a manner which ensures the efficient and effective delivery of appropriate services and community supports.
- Communicates all changes in resident status and/or service needs to the appropriate care team member and ensures appropriate action is taken in a timely manner.
- Documents all patient care and coordinating activities per Hearthstone standards.
- Maintains high regard for resident privacy in accordance with HIPAA and company’s privacy policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned.
An ideal candidate will enjoy:
- The support of an encouraging team at a top-rated Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
- Competitive pay rate
- $15,000 sign-on bonus
- Monday through Friday daytime shift
- Generous benefit package
- Potential for future career advancement
- An organization that puts the resident first in all they do
Ideal candidate will bring:
- Registered Nurse license in Washington State (RN in WA)
- Clinical Case Manager experience in a long-term care or skilled nursing setting
- Some experience supervising others
- An appreciation of seniors and enjoyment of developing friendly relationships with seniors & their loved ones
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
- Clear & candid communication style
- Creative ability to problem solve in the moment
- Comfort with being a supportive teammate and leader of others
This community is at the very north side of Seattle, so someone driving there would avoid the worst of the traffic, whether driving north from downtown or coming over the top of Lake Washington from the East or North.
Ready to explore the details and see if this may be the next career step for you?
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480)991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.