Oregon Registered Nurse (RN) needed for immediate opportunity to step up to leadership within a delightful Assisted Living community in the greater Springfield, OR/ Eugene, OR area.
If you have always want to relocate to the Pacific Northwest, the Springfield area is one of the most lovely in Oregon. This senior living property matches the lovely surroundings with a traditional Americana feel; it would be a great place to work! If you have clinical experience in some supervisory role, and you've worked before in Assisted Living, Senior Living or Memory Care, then you may be qualified for this AL DON position!
Top candidates will enjoy:
- Good pay and complete benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, 401K, life insurance, paid time off, and more!
- Being a part of a stable multi-state provider of senior living
- Having the support of talented regional clinical leaders
- Joining a team of warm and welcoming individuals who all enjoy caring for seniors
- Being encouraged to think creatively when it comes to problem-solving, in order to best match solutions to your individual property's culture
Top candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of Oregon (OR)
- Previous experience working in senior living, assisted living, memory care (ideally in the state of Oregon)
- Experience in a position in which you supervised others
- Desire to see that elderly residents are treated with respect and provided with top quality care
- Joyful approach to educating and mentoring team members, encouraging those in which you identify leadership potential
Does this sound like you? Or have you got someone in mind who needs to see this opportunity?
Email your resume today for immediate consideration to: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, call Amy Postma, Executive Recruiter, at (480) 991-0218 x305
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.