Gorgeous senior living campus on the Southern California coast just north of Santa Barbara seeks Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) with leadership experience in an Assisted Living setting to join their team as Resident Care Director.
This position will supervise caregivers as they provide assisted living services to residents in the community. There will be reports to complete, but really the ideal day will be spent out in the community interacting with staff as they provide care to residents and ensure that lines of communication are open.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Well established team and good support structure
- Beautiful physical property, with a welcoming campus and luxury amenities for senior residents
- Stable parent company that regularly reinvests in the community
- Excellent opportunity for future career growth within the company
- Solid pay and generous benefits, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, vacation/ sick time & holidays, and a retirement plan with match that is 100% fully vested in year one
Ideal candidates will have:
- LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) or RN (Registered Nurse) in California
- Experience in an Assisted Living or Memory Care setting highly preferred
- Desire to live on the California coast north of Santa Barbara
- Good clinical skill and the ability to clearly communicate techniques to staff
- Previous experience as a clinical supervisor
- Love of seniors and desire to see that they receive the best possible care
If you'd like to hear more, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Or if you have questions, please phone Amy Postma, Executive Recruiter at 480-991-0218 x305
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.