- Love your job as a Nurse leader, but lack great benefits?
- Wish the Skilled Nursing provider you work for offered your residents person-centered care?
- Think your drama-addicted staff must be confusing their place of work for a reality television episode?
Welcome to this Seattle, Washington based Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in which residents are the center of attention & the team are supportive of each other daily!
This high-performing community seeks bright and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) for a Resident Care Manager (RCM) role in their community.
Gorgeous and friendly neighborhood SNF just north of Fremont in Seattle seeks RN RCM to ensure quality of life and care for all residents in their unit of the Health Center.
Top candidate for the RN Resident Care Manager will enjoy:
- Great quality Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Vacation time
- Sick days, personal day and Holidays
- Beautiful work environment
- And a stable and supportive group of teammates
RN Resident Care Manager will be responsible for:
- Acting as primary clinician through the Admissions process
- Coordinating Care Planning
- Participating in assessment, problem solving, and decision making in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team
- Supervising Certified Nursing Assistants and completing assigned documentation
Ideal candidates will have strong nursing skills and be a candid communicator, with an upbeat & positive mindset! Experience with Admissions and Care Planning is highly desired!
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Recruiter, at (480)991-0218 x303
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, RCM, Resident Care Manager, RN Supervisor, Unit Manager, Charge Nurse, Admissions Nurse, Clinical Assessments.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.