Regional Nurse - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Our client is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation company that is adding clinical support nurses to the existing team. No relocation is required as territories are divided throughout the state. We are currently looking for a RN to support skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities (SNF) in Western Pennsylvania.
The Regional Nurse role supports Directors of Nursing as needed in all areas of quality, compliance, and care delivery best practice.
Regional Nurse qualifications include:
- Registered Nurse (RN), State of Pennsylvania
- BSN preferred
- Minimum 7 years of Director of Nursing (DON) experience in a SNF
- Multi-site experience preferred
- Successful history of compliance, team engagement and customer service
- Ability to travel daily, overnight at times
Please contact Melissa Shutrump for more information at email@example.com or 614-396-7923