Remarkable RN Needed for Regional Role!
Regional Nurse (RN) sought to cover a group of Senior Living communities (Assisted Living, Memory Care) in and around the Minneapolis/ St. Paul area of Minnesota.
This is a newly created position in response to growth within the company, which is a mission-driven organization focused on the well-being of seniors around the country.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Strong support of talented organizational and clinical leaders
- Great opportunity for an experienced RN leader to step into a regional role, yet not have to do much (if any) overnight travel, due to the compact nature of this Minneapolis/ St. Paul area region
- Competitive pay
- Generous benefits that include Health/ Dental/ Vision, disability & life insurance, Retirement Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays, nice paid-time off program
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Minnesota
- Clinical leadership experience within Assisted Living setting (Senior Living, Memory Care, Long Term Care)
- Some experience as a multi-site clinical leader, ideally including Minnesota based communities (and therefore knowledge of MN State Regulations)
- Proven track record of success as a developer of training programs
- Familiarity with Quality Management/ Safety/ Risk Management programs
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of the time throughout the region
If this sounds like the right match for you, terrific! Email your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or if you have lingering questions, call Jami Brett, Executive Search Consultant, at 614-505-7360.
Keywords: Regional Nurse, Divisional Nurse, Corporate Nurse, Corporate Clinical Director, Regional RN, SNF, CCRC, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement Community.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.