LeaderStat has a new opportunity for a Regional Nurse Consultant with a top provider of Skilled Nursing in Texas.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Wonderful company culture with a constant drive to improve
- Competitive compensation package with great benefits
- Company car provided
- Talented VP of Clinical Services in place for support
- Financially stable company
The Texas licensed Registered Nurse in this Regional Nurse Consultant job will be:
- Supporting multiple skilled nursing facilities.
- Assisting the clinical team in ensuring the highest standard of patient care is provided within company policy and government regulations. The successful candidate will perform work of a confidential and sensitive nature, requiring discretion, professionalism, and diplomacy.
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Texas
- 5+ stable years of multi-site experience in a skilled nursing setting
- Ability to travel throughout the state of Texas
- A measurable track record of survey success in State and Federal Surveys
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong clinical knowledge in the SNF environment
- Strong business acumen and conflict resolution skills
- An enjoyment of mentoring and educating teams
If you are interested in exploring this wonderful opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to Patrick Thornquist for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Director of Nursing, DON, Regional Nurse Consultant
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.