Exciting career opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing (DON) that is looking for a step into a regional role! Our client is currently looking for a Regional Nurse Consultant to cover 10 facilities in the Illinois market.
Look through the following qualifications, could this be the open door that you have been looking for??!
- RN in Illinois
- 3-5 years Director of Nursing (DON) experience in a skilled setting
- Multi-site management preferred (but not required)
- Expert in State and Federal Survey process
- Ability and desire to commit to overnight travel as needed
As a Regional Nurse Consultant, you will oversee the DON's at all facilities within specified territory, and assist with leading facilities to success.
In your regional role you will enjoy:
- Generous Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program -- Up to 20% Annually
- Affordable Health Insurance!
- 401K plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities!
Do not hesitate, if you are looking for an opportunity to really spread your wings, this could be your chance! Send your resume TODAY to Beth Trevethan Keener at BKeener@leaderstat.com, or call 614-505-3621 for immediate consideration.