Are you a Trainer/Coach at heart with a recruiting background and ready to stretch your skill set?
Do you feel fulfilled every time you get the opportunity to mentor a talented team or offer education and support to others who are just itching to learn?
LeaderStat is looking to add a Recruiting Manager to the Interim Services team. The Recruiting Manager will evaluate the recruiters’ workflow and make recommendations for improved efficiency and success.
This is the chance you’ve been waiting for, in which you’ll be passing on your wealth of knowledge and experience to ensure that our recruiters are using all available tools and technology platforms to find qualified candidates for the betterment of our healthcare clients.
You will also be a part of a committed team in a stable and supportive organization!
Reporting to the Director of Interim Services, the Recruiting Manager will lead the talent acquisition strategy for the Interim recruiting team by:
- Building internal partnerships and collaborate with other teams
- Define and execute the recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Develop solid KPI's that measure success
- Analyze recruiting workflow and make recommendations for improvement
- Monitor effective utilization of the ATS (Bullhorn)
- Identify alternative sourcing strategies
- Ensure the full recruiting process is complete on each search
- Utilize the dashboards and reports in Bullhorn to evaluate success
Recruiting Manager candidates will enjoy:
- Excellent compensation
- Generous benefits
- Outstanding company culture
- Opportunity to grow and develop a team
- Knowing that your daily work helps ensure each of our clients have what they need to provide top quality healthcare across the nation
Recruiting Manager candidates will bring:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience in talent acquisition leadership
- Strong computer skills to manage and analyze information
- Skilled at utilizing Bullhorn (ATS)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Success in coaching and mentoring
For immediate consideration, please send resume to Julie Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org