Provider Focused Health System Seeking Family Medicine Physician for Permanent Position in Established Clinic in Central North Carolina (one hour from Charlotte).
- Financially stable, provider led organization.
- Dependable hours allow work-life balance. Clinic operates Monday through Thursday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM, and 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM on Friday.
- Well-established patient base and supportive staff. Experienced NP shares in service provision.
- Share in regional call rotation – low volumes.
- Support staff model includes a clinic manager, CMA and MOA. Option for personal Scribe.
- Clinic is located on campus of critical access hospital.
- 100% outpatient position. Strong Hospitalist service offers consult, inpatient and direct admission support. The program started over 15 years ago and has continued to expand services
- Centrally located in North Carolina… an hour from Greensboro or Charlotte, 1.5 hours from Raleigh, and just
- 30 miles from the resort destination of Pinehurst.
- Family-friendly community is noted for one of the finest places to live in North Carolina as the region offers a variety of both indoor and outdoor activities such as hiking, boating, shopping, and other amenities.
- Situated at the foot of the Uwharrie National Forest, Montgomery County is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts. There are countless options for hiking, mountain biking, ATV/dirt biking, horseback riding, camping and hunting. Nearby lakes offer boating, swimming, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding. You can even try panning for gold in some of the area’s hidden rivers and streams.
- Two large lakes, Lake Tillery and Badin Lake, are located in Stanly County, along with the Morrow Mountain State Park.
- Discover Pottery Country where world renowned potters have their studios in neighboring Seagrove, NC.
• Board certification or eligibility in Family Medicine required.
• Prefer at least two years’ experience treating patients of all ages.
• Unrestricted medical license and clean background; licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a patient care team in a busy practice environment.
• Solid interpersonal skills and willingness to engage in marketing activities required.
• Experience with EMR; proficient with computers, dictation systems and portable devices.
Compensation and Benefits
• Base salary up to $220,000.
• 2 year salary guarantee with the option to transition to productivity model sooner.
• Productivity bonus opportunity up to 10%.
• Annual time off.
• Supervising physician stipend for those working with Advanced Practice Providers.
• Relocation allowance up to $10,000.
• Reimbursement for CME and other professional expenses.
• Malpractice insurance including tail coverage.
• Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, wellness incentive, retirement plans, and more.
To apply, or for more information, contact: