- Permanent, Direct Hire Position
- Practice with an exceptional patient care teamin a high functioning , rapidly expanding clinic.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package with 2-year salary guarantee, incentives for productivity and quality, annual time off, 3 retirement plans, paid malpractice with tail coverage, relocation allowance, CME, wellness incentive and more.
- Dependable schedule offers work-life balance … 8 am - 5 pm Monday - Thursday, and 8 am -12 pm on Fridays
- Join a provider-led, financially stable group of hospital-employed providers.
- Live in a temperate climate where outdoor activities are enjoyed year-round. Just minutes from the resort destination of Pinehurst, 90 minutes to major metro areas (Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh) and 3 hours to the crystal waters of the Atlantic coast and the rugged Appalachian Mountains.
- 100% outpatient position
- Seasoned hospitalist service offers direct admit, consult, and inpatient support.
- Dependable schedule allows for work-life balance.
- Because this is a solo provider setting, advanced practice experience is required.
- Prefer 3+ years but no less than 2 years of PA/NP experience in a busy family practice clinic.
- Must have strong diagnostic skills and excellent interpersonal abilities.
PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and possess NCCPA certification. NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. 2+ years of advanced practice experience in Family Medicine required. PA or NP must have strong diagnostic skills, ability to interact effectively with patients, staff, and others. Must have a clean background and be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.
What Does LeaderStat Do for Me?
Our LeaderStat recruiters are experts at permanent and interim placement. We use our travel expertise and customer service excellence to place ideal candidates in all fifty states. However, our service doesn’t end at placement. We want clients and providers to be happy throughout the assignment.
After placement, we provide continued follow up and support in the form of weekly and monthly check-ins with the provider and the client to ensure expectations are being met. If an assignment isn’t working out, we’ll step in to help. If an assignment is working out really well, and the provider wants to make it permanent, we will help broker those discussions.
Let us source client sites, manage your travel, and facilitate compliance with licensures and prescriptive authority while you focus on providing top notch care to your patients.
LeaderStat Locums Benefits
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- W2 Employee Status for APP's (MD's 1099)
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
For more information on this or similar positions, please contact: