About the Job
LeaderStat is looking for an OB-GYN board certified Physician. There are 4 locations for these clinics, but this particular need is in the Aiken, SC area. Most deliveries will be done at AIken Regional Medical Center. They have approximately 17 - 20 deliveries per month. The ideal Provider will have at least 1 year of experience. However, those that have finished their residency, are board certified and have their SC license, will be considered.
This is a 13 week locums assignment. Clinic hours are Monday- Friday 8am - 5pm. There is 2 weeks of call per month rotated with another Provider.
- SC License and Board Certified OB-GYN in good standing.
- At least one year of experience preferred, but new residents will be considered
- Current DEA
- BLS, active, through the AHA (American Heart Association
LEADERSTAT LOCUM'S BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- 1099 employee status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
If you would like to be part of a motivated, multi-disciplinary team and are qualified for this position, please contact Jennifer Millican at 843.609.1577. You can also call with questions or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org