We are seeking a licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) for a beautiful skilled nursing and long term care facility located along the quaint setting of Lake St. Clair in the Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan area.
The ideal candidate will have a compassionate nature and bring experience in the Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) role. We are seeking a leader who is ready to take on this vital role in empowering a talented department head team to make the critical decisions that will ensure the success of this community. This position will also have a strong focus on community involvement and staff and resident satisfaction to ensure the delivery of the highest quality of care.
Nursing Home Administrator Qualifications include:
- 3-5 years of experience in an executive leadership role in a skilled nursing/long term care (SNF) or CCRC setting
- Michigan Nursing Home Administrator License (LNHA) active and in good standing
- Strong knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations
- Proven history of successful surveys
- Ability to lead a quality team and implement policies and procedures to enhance the quality of care
To apply, please email resume to Cassandra McIntosh at email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.