Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) Bethesda, Maryland
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator needed for a 5 star rated, privately owned skilled nursing facility in Montgomery County, Maryland. The position is only available due to an elevation and will replace a long standing leader that is moving into a larger scope role. The property maintains an excellent reputation in the community not only for care delivery, but also for the high level of customer service it provides to very discriminating clientele. Offering paid employee level benefits on top of a generous compensation package,
Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) qualifications include:
- Active Maryland NHA, in good standing without discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as Administrator of Record in a skilled nursing and rehabilitation property.
- Proven 4 to 5 star level leadership performance history.
- The highest expectation of customer service and delivery.
- Polished written and spoken presentation.
- Masters Degree preferred