About The Job:
Leaderstat is searching for an organized and motivated Nurse Supervisor/ Practice Nurse Manager. This is for an out patient practice clinic in Pinehurst, NC. The Nurse Supervisor will be responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating daily operations within an assigned clinic to ensure quality patient care in their assigned department. Fills in the Registered Nurse role as needed due to staffing issues. This is a salaried, Monday through Friday position, no weekends and no call needed. The RN Supervisor will oversee approximately 10 clinic employees comprised of RNs, LPNs and Medical Assistants.
- Plans, organizes and supervises nursing duties and provides leadership in complying with governmental, accreditation and other regulations / requirements and with the policies set forth by Pinehurst Medical Clinic.
- Assists in the selection, training, monitoring, and evaluation of the departmental staff.
- Supervises RN, LPN, CMA, or any other supportive staff.
- Participates in the nursing care related to assessment, promotion, maintenance and restoration of patients’ health and wellness.
- Monitors and tracks all medications and medical supplies and equipment.
- Works within scope of license, develop and implement nursing plan of care for patients. Communicate the plan of care to patients as prescribed by physician: test results, scheduling of specialized tests and treatment modalities, prescription drug instructions and other patient education including procedures and/or disease processes.
Education (Including Licenses and Certifications):
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina. BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
- BLS/CPR certification required.
- Two years of clinical/ambulatory nursing experience preferred.
- Two or more years' experience in a nursing supervisor or manager role preferred.
- Competitive annual salary commensurate with expereince
- Comprehansive and competitive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disnblity
- 401K with employeee matching
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Millican at email@example.com or call 843.609.1577 for any questions. .