Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) sought for an exciting opportunity with a Family Practice Clinic. This Clinic is associated with a large Medical Center in Delaware. This will be a beautiful time of year to be in Delaware where the fall foliage and fun festivals will be in full swing!
If you are a Family Nurse Practitioner who enjoys working with a wide variety of diagnosis and population, this position is for you. It is offered to either travel contract or permanent FNPs. So whether you are seeking full time employment or are a travel Family Nurse Practitioner, this position is available to you for immediate consideration!
The details of this travel opportunity are as follows:
- The contract is 13-26 weeks.
- The start date is 9/17/18 and/or 10/1/18.
- Clinic hours are Monday -Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- 2 - 4 years of Experience as a Nurse Practitioner in the applicable setting is preferred.
- You MUST be licensed as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) and in good standing with the state of Delaware, CSR and DEA licenses as well as BLS. We will consider someone with their DEA pending.
- Also, will consider applicants that are interested in or in process of becoming licensed in Delaware.
- Perm Conversions are also preferred.
- New NP Grads will be considered upon discretion of the Manager and for permanent employment only.
If you are interested in this multi faceted opportunity, please share your resume today for immediate consideration: Please send to Advanced Practice Provider Recruiter, Erin Klinges at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly with inquiries to 843.513.6197.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.