We are looking for a Lead RN MDS to oversee all aspects of the Medicare requirements and MDS coordination at a premier skilled nursing facility in Holyoke, Massachusetts. The organization boasts long tenured staff that function like a family. The RN MDS Coordinator will accurately reflect the services provided to residents and work in collaboration with the Care Planning and Treatment teams.
Qualified MDS Candidates must have:
- 3+ years of MDS experience working with the Medicare population
- Accurate monitoring and reporting of all MDS data
- RN in Massachusetts
- Timely submissions
MDS Coordinator candidates will enjoy:
- Quality cost-effective health care as well as disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 4 weeks of PTO and additional paid holidays
To apply please email resume to Kristin Miller at email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.