Exquisite high end Senior Living community in an affluent neighborhood of Santa Barbara County, California seeks experienced powerhouse salesperson to step into their Community Relations Manager position.
This community is top tier, with independent living, assisted living and memory care options available for incoming residents. The parent company is also one of the best, a regional, privately-owned provider that is renowned for providing excellent care and the very peak of quality customer service. Consequently, we are not looking for just anyone to fill this role; ideal candidates must have previously held community relations/ sales roles within other Senior Living settings and have a strong track record of success over a stable tenure.
Top quality candidates will enjoy:
- Stable parent company that encourages career growth and regularly promotes from within
- Solid base pay and remarkably generous bonus structure
- Complete benefits package
- Excellent support team with high energy and enthusiasm for the work
Top candidates will have:
- Successful experience in Senior Living/ Assisted Living sales
- Able to jump in and participate right away in a fast-paced setting
- 4-year degree would be a great plus, but if you've got excellent stable experience it isn't a requirement
- Type-A energy, with great ability to stay organized and manage time well. A go-getter, take the proverbial bull by the horns kind of person will be the best match here
If you've had several years of success as a senior living community sales representative, and you want a shot at growing not just your salary but your whole career, this is the chance of a lifetime!
For immediate consideration, email your resume now to: email@example.com
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Sales, Marketing, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Senior Living