Memory Care Community in the St. George, Utah area seeks RN Health Services Director to join their leadership team and manage clinical operations.
You will be joining a supportive and encouraging team of nurses, caregivers and other staff who all partner together to provide excellent & respectful care to their residents.
Health Services Director responsibilities:
- Lead the clinical/caregiving team in a constantly changing Memory Care environment
- Provide top-tier customer service and compassion
- Foster a holistic approach
- Lead by example
- Ensure that all state and federal regulations are adhered to
- Hire, train, and support staff
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Being a part of a growing & financially secure provider of assisted living and memory care
- Working at a beautiful community in a gorgeous area
- Competitive compensation package
- Advancement potential
Ideal candidates will bring:
- RN (Registered Nurse)
- Passion for Memory Care and Senior Living
- Knowledge of Risk Management protocols
- Experience in Memory Care or related field (Home Health, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing)
- Ability to pass background screens and drug screens
Email your resume TODAY for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you have questions, call Patrick Thornquist, Healthcare Recruiter, at (480) 991-0218 ext. 304.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
RN, Registered Nurse, Senior Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Health Services Director, Director of Nursing, Health & Wellness Director, Care Services Manager, Director of Resident Care, Nurse Management