Cozy Assisted Living community in suburban Salem, Oregon seeks Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN, LVN) for their Health Services Director role.
Salem, OR is a great place to live, with a variety of outdoor activities, delightful cultural centers to explore, plus high-quality restaurant cuisine to savor. If you're a nurse with supervisory experience and a desire to see Oregon's seniors cared for with heart, this is a tremendous career opportunity for you!
In this nursing role, the LPN may be responsible for hands-on care, as well as occasional oversight of the non-nursing personnel in the community.
- Recognize and assist in solving clinical and administrative problems
- Provide clinical expertise in medical, behavioral, and crisis management
- Coordinate with the Executive Director to accomplish facility and patient-care goals
- Communicate with residents and families to address care-related concerns
- Monitor patient medications, treatment, and therapies for quality assurance and compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The support of a stable Senior Living provider
- A charming community in which to work every day
- Good pay and complete benefits, including H/D/V and Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Time Off
Top candidates will have:
- 1-2 years stable recent tenure as an LPN in a Senior Living/ Skilled Nursing setting
- Licensed Practical Nurse license in Oregon
- A proven track record of success in providing quality care
- Enthusiasm for working with seniors
If this sounds like a job in which you'd flourish, share your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you have questions, phone Dylan Arthur, Executive Recruiter, at 480-991-0218 x305
Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, Senior Living, Assisted Living
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.