Seeking a Board Certified or Board Elligible Urologist for an Established Practice in Greenville, NC
Full-Time Locum Tenens position during permanent recruitment.
- Established practice with 5 Physicians, 4.5 Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants, and 2 nurses
- BLS and ACLS are only required for moderate sedation privileges
- Practice recognized by US News & World Report for long-standing history of patient quality care
- Inpatient call coverage only
- Flexible schedule Full spectrum of urology services including urological trauma, stones, and pediatric urology
- Strong robotic surgery program
- Located inland off of the North Carolina coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of interstate 95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of NC
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant university with an annual enrollment of more than 24,000 students
- Numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway System are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking and camping
- Mild climate perfect for year-round outdoor activities
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, both public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville’s revitalization bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses, and residents to the area
What Does LeaderStat Do for Me?
Our LeaderStat recruiters are experts at permanent and interim placement. We use our travel expertise and customer service excellence to place ideal candidates in all fifty states. However, our service doesn’t end at placement. We want clients and providers to be happy throughout the assignment.
After placement, we provide continued follow up and support in the form of weekly and monthly check-ins with the provider and the client to ensure expectations are being met. If an assignment isn’t working out, we’ll step in to help. If an assignment is working out really well, and the provider wants to make it permanent, we will help broker those discussions.
Let us source client sites, manage your travel, and facilitate compliance with licensures and prescriptive authority while you focus on providing top notch care to your patients.
LeaderStat Locums Benefits
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- W2 Employee Status for APP's (MD's 1099)
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
For more information on this or similar positions, please contact: