Full Time Locum Tenens Psychiatrist Needed in North Carolina
NC Health System seeking a Board Certified Adult Psychiatrist to help provide coverage for their team.
IMMEDIATELY & ongoing
(Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Call every 4th weekend)
- Inpatient Only
- BLS Required
- NC DEA Required
- 40 hour schedule
- Established practice with 3 existing physicians
- Consultation/Liaison & Emergency Psychiatric Experience a Plus
- Call Schedule 1:3
- Weekends Required (every 4th weekend)
- Must be within 30 minutes from the facility when on call
- Expected to serve as back up in the ER
- Average Total Inpatient Census: 25-26 Geropsych and Adult Psych
- Average # of patients per day: 20-24
- Average # of admissions/day: 5
- Average # admissions/night: 1-2
- No ICU Duties
- No Telepsych needed
- System-wide EPIC EMR
Location affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make this town unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- General aviation airport nearby; one hour to major airports in Norfolk and Greenville
- Wellness Center: 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
What Does LeaderStat Do for Me?
Our LeaderStat recruiters are experts at permanent and interim placement. We use our travel expertise and customer service excellence to place ideal candidates in all fifty states. However, our service doesn’t end at placement. We want clients and providers to be happy throughout the assignment.
After placement, we provide continued follow up and support in the form of weekly and monthly check-ins with the provider and the client to ensure expectations are being met. If an assignment isn’t working out, we’ll step in to help. If an assignment is working out really well, and the provider wants to make it permanent, we will help broker those discussions.
Let us source client sites, manage your travel, and facilitate compliance with licensures and prescriptive authority while you focus on providing top notch care to your patients.
LeaderStat Locums Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
For more information on this or similar positions, please contact