LeaderStat is currently seeking a Physician (MD) with Hematology/Oncology experience for a Locum Tenens contract in North Carolina.
June 29 through July 2nd
July 6 through July 9
July 13 through July 16
July 20 through July 23
July 27 through July 30
- Outpatient clinic setting with an infusion center with 14 chairs
- Established practice with 15 physicians and 8 nurse practitioners/physician assistants
- One day per week will be in an outreach location within 45 minutes of Kinston, NC
- No call or weekends
- Average # of patients/day: 15-20
- Provider will respond to codes (in outpatient clinic setting only)
- Required procedures include: supervision of the administration of chemotherapy treatments
Referral Bonuses up to $500 are available.
Call Us Today To Speak With One Of Our Recruiters, or
Apply Now and start your application for this position.
What Does LeaderStat Do for Me?
Our LeaderStat recruiters are experts at permanent and locum tenens placement. We use our travel expertise and customer service excellence to place ideal candidates in all fifty states.
Let us source job opportunities, manage your travel, and facilitate compliance with licensures and prescriptive authority while you focus on providing top notch care to your patients.
LeaderStat Locums Benefits
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- W2 Employee Status for APP's (MD's 1099)
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
For more information on this or similar positions, please contact: