Family Medicine Physician, Locum Tenens - Coastal / Eastern North Carolina
Medical Group and Family Medicine Practice is seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine Physician to help provide coverage while recruiting for a permanent candidate.
Candidates interested in Temp-to-Perm are encouraged to apply!!
Schedule is Tuesday through Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Inpatient and Outpatient
- Practice located inside local Hospital
- Ideal candidate will be able to cover 6-bed inpatient unit Tuesday-Friday, 8a-5p, as needed
- 12 exam rooms, procedure room, limited on-site pharmacy, Spirometer, holter monitor, EKG machine and nebulizer machine
- Experienced clinical support staff includes 2 RNs, 2 LPNs, and part-time education RN
- BLS certification required
- No call
- No nights, no weekends
- Average # of patients/day/provider: 25 clinic patients per day
- Required Procedures: EKGs, PFTs, blood draws, urine check, joint injections, pap smears, mole/wart removal, drug screening, ear irrigation, sutures
Located on the banks of the Cashie River, Windsor is an historic community that proudly traces its roots to the 1700s. It was home to a former North Carolina governor whose plantation house there is lovingly restored. Windsor is the county seat of Bertie County and, within a few miles, it features antebellum homes, vast undeveloped acreage and plentiful gamelands appealing to outdoor enthusiasts. The town offers 10 parks and recreation facilities, including a mini zoo and river launch; a tree house park along the riverfront offers picturesque views and a quiet place to experience nature.
For more information on this or similar positions, please contact