Award-Winning Hospital near Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina is seeking a Locums ER MD.
Coverage Needed: April 1, 2020 - Ongoing (3p11p)
- Opportunity to work within a well-established healthcare system
- Driving distance 1.5 Hours from Raleigh, NC and 1.5 Hours from Chesapeake, VA
- Air and Ground Support to immediately transfer patients
- Team includes 9 physicians and 57 nurses
- No call, but some night and weekend shifts
- 26-bed emergency department with 6 designated Psych beds
- 4-bed convenient care staffed by one Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant and an RN or Paramedic
- EHR is EPIC
- 24-hour Hospitalist and Radiology coverage
Procedures: suturing, assessments, radiology, lab and CT interpretation, foreign body removal, limited ophthalmology, muscular skeletal, infectious processes
Required certifications if NOT EM trained (no exceptions): BLS. ACLS, ATLS & PALS
Must have practiced Emergency Medicine in the last 12 months.
What Does LeaderStat Do for Me?
Our LeaderStat recruiters are experts at permanent and interim placement. We use our travel expertise and customer service excellence to place ideal candidates in all fifty states. However, our service doesn’t end at placement. We want clients and providers to be happy throughout the assignment.
After placement, we provide continued follow up and support in the form of weekly and monthly check-ins with the provider and the client to ensure expectations are being met. If an assignment isn’t working out, we’ll step in to help. If an assignment is working out really well, and the provider wants to make it permanent, we will help broker those discussions.
Let us source client sites, manage your travel, and facilitate compliance with licensures and prescriptive authority while you focus on providing top notch care to your patients.
LeaderStat Locums Benefits
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- W2 Employee Status for APP's (MD's 1099)
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
For more information on this or similar positions, please contact: