LeaderStat has a new opportunity for a rock star Nursing Home Administrator with a fantastic skilled nursing provider (SNF) in the Los Angeles Metro market. Great opportunity to work with one of the best providers in California. The company is financially stable and growing!
The Administrator will have full access to and ownership of the P&L and will be able to directly impact it with their own creative strategies.
Enjoy well-defined processes with a solid infrastructure to set you up for success. Manage the clinical staff, oversee compliance, provide top-tier customer service, and ensure excellent care for the residents.
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) in California
- 3 to 5 years previous SNF Administrator experience
- Excellent financial, communication, employee relations and customer service skills
- Strong leadership and management abilities
- Great work ethic and attention to detail
- Good stability in past positions
If you would like to be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy at 480-991-0218 x305
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Key Words: RN, Registered Nurse, Skilled Nursing, SNF, Long Term Care, LTC, Sub-Acute Rehab, Director of Nursing, DON, Nurse Management