ABOUT THE JOB
LeaderStat has an excellent opportunity for an adult Telemedicine Psychiatrist and acting Medical Director. As the Medical Director, they will oversee the Psychiatric and medical functions of the agency, develop and sustain an interface with other providers in the delivery of appropriate care. Clientele included severe persistent metal illness and dual diagnosis. This position is 8 hours per month, split into 2 hours per week.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Locum Tenens Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
- Work collaboratively with the QI development and implementation
- Supervise and perform Psychiatric services including evaluations, prescribing psychotropic medications and treating severely mentally ill patients with substance abuse.
- Must be technologically savvy
- Must have leadership qualities
Education and Training:
- NC Licensed Medical Director who is board certified or board eligible
- Authorized to practice Psychiatry in NC and enrolled in the NC Medicaid program.
- DEA - state and federal controlled substance licenses.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact our Provider Recruiter, Melissa Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843.609.1753.