ABOUT THE JOB
Leaderstat is seeking an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) in Birmingham, Alabama to service Jefferson County. This is a full time Travel Nurse contract position. The contract length is 13 weeks with the possible option to extend. The Registered Nurse (RN) provides approximately 7 home visits per day, 5 days a week.
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care provided to home care including rotating on-call responsibilities. Participates in interdisciplinary care. Ensures that appropriate care is delivered to all home care patients utilizing nursing process, established standards of care, Agency policies, procedures and directives. Provides services in a manner consistent with Agency mission and philosophy.
Education Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, Associate Degree or diploma
Education Desired: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Certification in Gerontological or Community Health Nursing
Experience Required: One (1) Year of general medical surgical nursing experience (unless you have at least 3 years of Home Health experience), One (1) year of experience in Home Health is a must and experience with Oasis is a must.
- Current unencumbered Alabama Registered Nurse License
- Current Alabama Driver’s License (or state of residence)
- Current automobile liability insurance
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) with the American Heart Association
- Must be able to perform full range of work activities from driving and computer work, to medium and heavy work associated with home visits and patient care (i.e. performing CPR, lifting, turning, transferring and ambulating patients, and other patient-related tasks as necessary.)
- Must possess vision, speech, hearing, sensation, physical strength and dexterity to safely perform all duties of the job.
- Job duties must typically be performed without assistance and require exerting force of up to 100 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds constantly.
Leaderstat Comprehensive Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursed at .50 cents per mile
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
If you are interested in this position please call Beth Jordan, RN Recruiter at 843.718.8681 or you can email for more details at email@example.com