Phenomenal Interventional Cardiologist Opportunity in Pinehurst, NC
Practice gratifying medicine where others only dream of visiting! A private, community based health care network serving the mid-Carolinas – has an opening for an Interventional Cardiologist to join their growing service.
· Heart program recognized as one of the best programs in the state and among top 50 in the country – state-of-the-art facility
· Regional analytics support continued growth of advanced cardiac program
· Physician led, financially stable organization reports directly to the board
· Attractive compensation & benefits package includes quality incentive, retirement plans, fitness center, child care, wellness resources and much more
· Exceptional quality of life - desirable resort destination known for golf and equestrian activities, temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year
· A variety of affordable housing choices, #1 safest city in NC, excellent public and private schools
· Easy access to the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Qualifications: Must be a graduate from an accredited medical school and approved residency program. Completion of an Interventional Cardiology fellowship and Board Certification/Eligibility required. Must have clean background and be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.