Travel LPN or RN Floor Nurse - Skilled Nursing
ABOUT THE JOB
Are you passionate about nursing? Are you passionate about travel? Do you love spending time on the water? We've got the role for you! We’re looking for an LPN or RN for a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in Gig Harbor, Washington located just minutes away from the harbor, boatyards, multiple inlets and restaurants serving clam chowder and oysters!
The LPN/ Floor Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care within a skilled nursing facility (SNF) or long-term care (LTC). You will collaborate with the interdisciplinary care team as well as the resident or responsible party to develop an individualized, person-centered plan of care.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Interim Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
• At least 2 years of clinical experience in a healthcare setting and or 2 years experience in a long-term care setting as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
• Active Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or Registered Nurse (RN) currently licensed in Washington
• Demonstrates clinical assessment skills at the level necessary for the specific facility
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced interim managers and executives drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals, including both interim managers and C-suite executives. It’s what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – (7 days per year)
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination