Interim HR Director
ABOUT THE JOB
LeaderStat is looking for an Interim Human Resources Executive for a Continuing Care Retirement Community in New York. The Human Resources Director will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR Generalists related to employee relations, training and development, compensation and benefits, risk management and compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Interim Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources Director experience
- Responsible for the successful onboarding of new team members through orientation, training and engagement.
- Collaborate with operational leadership to increase employee retention and engagement.
- Manage retention programs for one or more locations.
- Analyzes metrics, trends and causes related to employee retention.
- Develop and deliver training programs that support the goal of increased retention and increased employee engagement.
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced interim managers and executives drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals, including both interim managers and C-suite executives. It’s what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination