Interim Director of Nursing (DON/DNS) - Skilled Nursing
ABOUT THE JOB
Have you ever tried working interim assignments? It might just be perfect for you! Travel and flexibility while making great money and building on your experience! We have a great opportunity for a Director of Nursing (DON / DNS) in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia.
The Director of Nursing (DON) must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks. Duties for the Director of Nursing include oversight of the day-to-day clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Interim Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
• Active Virginia Registered Nurse (RN) license
• At least 2 years of experience as a Director of Nursing (DON) in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
• Must have strong computer literacy and competency skills
• Possess effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to implement new policies, procedures, and programs related to acuity of residents
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced interim managers and executives drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals, including both interim managers and C-suite executives. It’s what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption.
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – (7 days per year)
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination