Interim Director of Nursing/ Unit Manager/ RN Supervisor – Compact RN license
ABOUT THE JOB
Now that the new enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact (eNLC) licensing is in effect, RNs with multi-states licenses can travel to even more states than before! We’re excited about the opportunities available to Registered Nurses (RNs) in Colorado!
We’re looking for hands-on Directors of Nursing (DON / DNS), Unit Managers, and RN Supervisors with Compact State RN licenses to join our team. We have great opportunities for interim work in Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) across the country.
ABOUT OUR INTERIM DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Interim Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you up on assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes off seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
• Active Compact State Registered Nurse (RN) license
• At least 2 years of experience as a Director of Nursing (DON) in a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
• Must have strong computer literacy and competency skills
• Possess effective communication and problem-solving skills
• Ability to implement new policies, procedures, and programs related to acuity of residents
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced interim managers and executives drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals, including both interim managers and C-suite executives. It’s what we do best so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption.
LEADERSTAT INTERIM BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay – (7 days per year)
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination